the joke thread

JeffC

I got a new stick deodorant today, the instructions said remove cap and push up bottom, I can hardly walk, but when I fart the room smells lovely!

Dad cooks deer & doesn't tell the kids what it is. He only gives them 1 clue 'its what your mother calls me'. the boy yells 'don't eat it, its a f**king knob'

A man licking out a prostitute suddenly gets a piece of carrot in his mouth, he spits it out and carrys on but then gets a pea in his mouth. He spits it out and asks the hooker: "You've got bits of veg in your nunney, r u sick?" She replies: "No, but I think the last bloke was!"

Three scaffolders, andy, Dave and mick are working on a high rise; one of them( mick) falls to his death.

The other two have to decide who will break the news to his missus.

Andy  decides he'll do it as he's pretty good at that caring sentimental s**t  and off he trots.

Three hours later he's back with a crate of Stella under his arm.

"Where'd you get that mate?" asks dave.

"micks  missus gave me it."

"So you told her, her husbands dead, and she gave you a crate of Stella?"

"Well, not exactly. When she opened the door I said, "hi you must be micks widow." She replied that she wasn't a widow and I said, "I bet you a crate of Stella you f****n' are."

Barnsley miner comes home off of day shift to find his wife unconscious on the kitchen floor bleeding from her f***y . He phones the doctors who asks ' has she got the coil in ? ' ' tha what ' he says ' she's not even got me tea ready '

• 10 months later...

Paddy was sick to death of next doors barking all night , and the neighbours not doing anything to stop it , one night he jumps out of bed and screams I'm gona sort it , 30 min later he gets back into bed and it's still barking , his wife says I'm not sure what uv done paddy but it's not worked . Paddy replies "

iv put the dog in our garden to see how they like it

A man was lying in bed with his new Thai girlfriend in a hotel in the Thai resort of Phuket.

After having great sex, she spent the next hour just rubbing his b*lls -something she loved to do.

As he was enjoying it, he turned and asked her, "Why do you love doing that so much?"

"Because", she replied,

"I really miss mine."

FB repost alert...soz.

Went to a gay bar for a meal & found it a little unnerving when the gay waiter asked, "push your stool in sir?"

i was driving down the motorway with my blonde girlfriend when she said , " i think the people in the car next to us are from wales " . i ask , how do ya know that ? , she replied , " cos the kids are writing on the windows an it say , STIT RUOY SU WOHS " !

I was sitting on the train this morning opposite a really sexy Thai bird.

I thought to myself, "Please don't get an erection. Please don't get an erection."

But she did.

Ear   Infection;

They always ask at the  doctor's reception why you are there, and you  have to answer in front of others what's wrong  and sometimes it is  embarrassing.

There's  nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who  insists you tell her what is wrong with you, in  a room full of other patients.  

I  know most of us have experienced this, and I  love the way this old guy handled  it.

A  75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting  room and approached the desk.

The  Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing  the Doctor for today?'

'There's  something wrong with my d**k', he  replied.

The  receptionist became irritated and said, 'You  shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and  say things like that.   '

'Why  not, you asked me what was wrong and I told  you,' he said.

The  Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some  embarrassment in this room full of  people.  

You should have said  there is something wrong with your ear or  something and discussed the problem further with  the Doctor in private.'

The  man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions  in a roomful of strangers if the answer could  embarrass anyone.  

The man walked  out, waited several minutes, and then  re-entered.

The  Receptionist smiled smugly and asked,  'Yes??'

'There's  something wrong with my ear,' he  stated.

The  Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled,  knowing he had taken her advice.  

'And what is wrong with  your ear, Sir?'

'I  can't p**s out of it,' he replied.

The waiting room erupted in laughter.

A husband comes home to find his wife with her suitcases packed in the living room. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" he says. "I'm going to Las Vegas. You can earn $400 for a bl*w job there, and I figured that I might as well earn money for what I do to you free."

The husband thinks for a moment, goes upstairs, and comes back down, with his suitcase packed as well. "Where do you think you going?" the wife asks. "I'm coming with you...I want to see how you survive on $800 a year!!!" :oops:

A young boy and his father were in a store when they walked past a rack of condoms. Being a curious young lad, the boy asked his father, "What are these things daddy?" His dad said, "Condoms son." The boy asked, "Why do they come in packs of 1,3, and 12?" The dad replied, "The packs with one are for the high school boys, one for Saturday night, the ones with three are for the college boys, one for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and the ones with twelve in them are for the married men, one for January, one for February, one for March

:oops:

A young husband and wife were sunning on a nude beach when a wasp buzzed into the woman's v*gina. The husband covered her with a coat, pulled on his shorts, carried her to the car and made a dash to the hospital.

After examining her, the doctor explained that the wasp was too far in to be reached with forceps. He suggested the husband try to entice it out by putting honey on his p*nis, penetrating her and withdrawing as soon as he felt the wasp.

The man agreed to try, but because he was so nervous, he couldn't rise to the occasion. "if neither of you objects," the medic said, "I could give it a try."

Under the circumstances, both agreed. The doctor quickly undressed, slathered on some honey and mounted the woman. The husband watched with increasing alarm as the doctor's thrust continued for several long minutes. "Hey, What the hell is happening?"

"Change of plans," The physician panted. " I'm going to drown the little b*****d

:p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------