the joke thread

JeffC

An American fighter plane was flying over Libya when the pilot noticed a flying carpet on each side of the plane sporting machine guns. He took evasive action and shot down both of them only to find out later they were

Allied Carpets

Medical distinction between Guts and Balls

There is a medical distinction between Guts and Balls.  We've all heard about people having Guts or Balls. But do you really know the difference between them?

In an effort to keep you informed, here are the definitions:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the Guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the Balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically, speaking there is No difference in the outcome.

Both result in death.

• 3 months later...

Text I received.... :p

"Hello this is Rupert Murdoch texting to apologise about hacking into your mobile....but the staff at the News of the World did enjoy your sexist, racist and homophobic jokes....."

:blush:  :blush:  :D  :D  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D

I couldn't find the ******' thingy that peels the carrots and potatos, so I asked the kids if they'd seen it....

Apparently she left me yesterday...... :laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:

A woman is eating in a restaurant when the waiter asks, "Excuse me madam, can I smell your nunney?"

The woman angrily replies, "Of course you can't!".

"Oh, I'm sorry," the waiter replies, "it must be your feet."

did you hear the one about the magic tractor?..............it turned into a field!

what did the fridge say to the freezer?

I'm just chilling :D:D:D:D:p:p:p

Pulled a girl in the pub last night.

I said to her..."You remind me of my little toe..."

She said... "Why, 'cos I'm little and cute?"

I said.... "Nope, 'cos I reckon I 'll be banging you on the coffee table later tonight...."

:D  :D

"and what will the lovely lady be having?"asked the waiter ,whilst my wife was in the toilet. "i don`t know" i replied. "probably a s**t!" :laugh:

My wife confronted me this morning about some missing underwear.............................i almost s**t her knickers!

A man in a hot air balloon realised he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a man below. He descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man below replied, "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 15 metres above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude drifting with the wind at about 0.5 metres per second on a heading of 036 degrees."

"You must be an engineer," said the balloonist.

"I am," replied the man, "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information and the fact is I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip."

The man below responded, "You must be in Management."

"I am," replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems.  The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault!"

I suffer terribly from Kleptomania.

When it gets really bad I have to take something.

(K.Dodd)

• 2 months later...

All England games will be moved to the gay adult channel next week as the screening of 11 a********s being hammered for 90 minutes is considered too explicit for SKY Sports!

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: