which club

neo

which is the best westy car club to join,team westfield worth joining do you reckon ? :t-up:

The decision is up to you  ;)

The WSCC is run by a small team of unpaid volunteer members for and on behalf of all other members - this site is also run by the WSCC and offers track days such as

Harewood - 26 May = £32

Mallory Park - 19 July = £82.50

Elvington - 20 August = £50

+ discounts offered by club SS Sponsors and all the other impartial advice and friendliness offered by other WSCC members.  :D  :)  ;)  :cool: Its just £20 to join and £18 per year thereafter.

Anyone else have any advice  ;)  to Neo. WYSIWYG with the WSCC

second that very good entertainment  :p

Just bear in mind that one is a true club (the WSCC) with a friendly membership willing to help everyone else, the other is a commercially based entity instigated by the factory...

I should of said other than this one my paper work has already been sent to WSCC, and was wondering if i should join the westfield factory club for the free vouchers and stuff like that,bearing in mind i already have a complete car  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I found the people I met at the Team Westfield day out (MIRA) very friendly too Nick M.

Aren't the membership one and the same for both clubs i.e. Westfield owners?

Join both. MIRA with Team Westfield was well worth the £25 alone. And Mallory Park with the WSCC will be well worth the £20 alone too, not to mention discount vouchers or websites.

I would (and did) join both ! Best £45 I've spent in a while.

Try thinking of the WSCC as the wife (satisfying, good value, dependable, helpful and will stick with you through thick and thin) and TW as the mistress (expensive, only used occassionally, but great fun whilst you've got the energy)  :p  :p  :p

SEight....

i'm sorry but I have to complain about last post...

I laughed so hard I hurt my back :D

I laughed so hard I hurt my back :D

Are you sure you didn't hurt your back when you were with your mistress? ;)  :devil:  :D