Brian James Minno

Mickie C

Can anyone off the top of their head advise what these cost new?

Are they as good as they are made out to be?  I would be loading and unloading with the trailer not hitched up to a tow vehicle, is this quite straight forward using the rear stands?

Any alternatives?  I've heard of the PRG one that is similiar, does anyone have any experience of these?

Cheers

Mike

I've got a PRG - same size as Minno - but when purchased some two years ago - I got a much better deal with it, than a Minno - it came with winch, rear stands as standard and the ramps are serated to provide grip in the wet.

Seems to be a tad sturdier than a minno and weighs just 400+kg. its a twin wheel job and tows really well.  :D  :)

BJ have also launched the cub/club range - which seem to be more competitively priced. I think they start at £799??

I use a minno. To load the car I have to raise the front of the trailor on its jockey wheel to get the clearance for the car. (car is v. low.)

Apart from that it is easy to load and tows very well.

Dave O.

The cost of a Minno is about £1300-£1400 I believe (have a look at the BJ website). I managed to get one second hand but they are like rocking horse s**t.  I think that on most trailers you will have to wind up the jokey wheel to get a seven type car on with the rear stays locked in place. BJ do have an option of long ramps which makes things easier. As far as towing with it.. unloaded its difficult to tell that there is anything behind you. Its quite low and keeps the wind resistance, when loaded, down (if thats possible!;) and is easy to tow.

Hope this helps

We bought a Club 750 Max Weight 750Kg built especially for Westfields and c******ms. We got chassis number 001 and it is a Bloomin marvelous twin axle trailer which you can sometimes get carried away with. We managed 85 on the way to the Isle of Man without a twitch.

A winch was included but no support stays. I think the price was £799 + Vat.

Phil

BJ Minno new is about £1800 once you've added tie-down straps and the dreaded VAT

I got one 2ndhand for £1100 a couple of months ago but even BJ said they come up rarely and go immediately (I found mine on the For Sale forum on www.blatchat.com)

CLUB range is perfectly adequate though strangely they don't come with a 5 year guarantee like the Minno  ;)