Exeter Kit car show

markcoopers

sounds like fun was had by all - get some piccies up when you get a chance  :t-up:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nomexnomad

• markcoopers

• housebeautician

• Matt Seabrook

Cleggy i'm working on it, Mark got some great pics, i fear i may be in the next club issue doing something naughty..we did have fun...(apologies to carbon mods if they see the evidence)  :blush:

Met some good people, and look forward to seeing them again sometime. Thanks to Mark and Tony for the lifts, cheated the weather on the way down, but 5 minutes after leaving exeter we hit the rain... but prior planning prevents P**s poor performance and we had it covered (literally). Followed all the advice, and got home safe and sound if a little damp.

Sorry to hear your Misfortune Ed, but seek solace that you wern't alone in the rain... :D

Oh and i'm now an official member of "I hate MK sportscars the bleedin' deletive" after they knocked my bonnet over and then blamed me if you wish to join please send me a PM, i'm considering T-shirts... MK   Moronic Knobheads.  :bangshead: Rant over.

Nomex,

Ta for bringing car and making the effort in the crap weather...

The motor looked well nice I have to say!!! :love:  :love:

Just show how lazy some sods can be when I only live 5 mins from westpoint BUT westy was tucked up in bed :laugh:  :laugh:  Doffs cap to you and all others that made the effort....Ray

ed  if i had aimed for you i would have got you  :laugh: and i really didnt grin as i went passed coz ive been there too ???  

You must remember to do a spanner check next time :t-up:

And as for saying red is faster your on your own mate :laugh:  :laugh:

Good show albeit rather damp , 700 mile weekend for me , did feel rather sorry for the pair who passed me just south of Bristol heading north on the M5 in the green  q reg westy with no roof , looked rather damp.

:laugh:   :laugh:  :laugh:

SK

Sunshine!!!!!!!! In exeter!!!!! I must of gone to a different show.

Stu and Mike,   Really big thank you from the WSCC, you did us proud. Sorry to hear about the bonnet, do you want me to raise it with the organiser?

This looks interesting,anyone know what it is?

4131001668_c2d80ed61e.jpg

Looks a bit like a Gumpert  :suspect: