Exeter Kit car show

markcoopers

Mark I'll give you a ring but the mobile number I have for you ends in 321?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nomexnomad

• markcoopers

• housebeautician

• Matt Seabrook

Ive now booked at the pegasus hotel, only £40 a night! will be there friday afternoon Mark hopefully about 5-6Pm i will give you a ring over this weekend to discuss arrangements about lifts to and fro etc...

Crossing everything for a dry day friday :)

Barry, try 07900817745 or 07973326642 the 321 number died ontop of scarfell pike in the rain.

Tony, I'll have passes on teh saturday, just give me a call when you get to a paying entrence and i'll pop out with a pass for you.

Sue, I will be leaving work (oxford) on Friday at about 4pm, so Exeter will be 7pm with all the best intentions. We can build the stand on Friday (allowed in to 10.30pm i think), and i'll then sort you and teh helper out to the hotel and with food. Saturday i'll collect you about 9.30am, as the show gates are not open until 10.00pm for the public......unless you want to get in early to have a sneek peek with no public around?

As a general note, We really do need some voluntees on Sunday to help as i will not be around on the Sunday. Tony has volunteered to take the kit downa nd back with him......BIG BIG BIG BIG Thankyou for this Tony.

I'd like to come down on Sunday to help out, but only if I can bring the Westie?! I can't do PMs yet (fully paid up wscc member but not got full member rights yet) but email me direct on ehjones&gmail.com (&=@) if I can help.

My westie isn't very new at all.... But quite a nice example for it's age (in my opinion of course!) Would that be okay for the purposes of the show?

I'll be there on Sunday I will be the AO on the stand with out an AO shirt :D

Weather is looking pants :( better get out my waterproofs!!

thats cheered me up stu  :D

spose ill have to bring the wellies as well.

you guys are gonna need waterproof pants - bucket to bale out - potato for your visors -  :laugh:

good luck

I will be the AO on the stand without an AO shirt :D

OMG  :D  That'll keep people away!

[newbie]So what's the deal with type of show if I turn up in the Westie?

Is there a Joe Public's Kitcar area, seperate from the main car park? I presume there is some point in taking your own kitcar?? or does it just end up being left in the carpark whilst you wander around the show?

Sorry for the stupid question!

Hi Ed, normally at these shows if you turn up in your kit car you will get in for free, and there are areas for the different types of cars to display outside. Having not been to Exeter myself before, im not sure where the '7' type cars park. Have a look at the show guide on the net (google exeter kit car show) and give tehm a bell..

Hope to see you and your car there!!