Exeter Kit car show

markcoopers

So last show of the year.

15917.jpeg

WSCC will have a stand indoors, but this also requires some support and some suggestions as to what you all want to see/ WSCC to do.

To start with we need a car for the weekend. We can put it on stand from Friday night, but no later than Saturday 9.00am, but it will have to stay until about 4.00pm on Sunday. It will be locked away overnight with security and will be indoors all the time. the car does not have to be mint, but it does have to be owned by someone passionate and willing to show/talk about it. In fact characterfull cars and older are often more interesting, so don't feel shy.

More than 1 is a bonus, we can accept up to 3 i expect.

We all also need volunteers to set up, clean down, man the stand over the weekend and perhaps ferry show equipment around. I am willing to drive the 500mile round trip to support, but clearly will struggle with doing it all.

Lastly what do you want the WSCC to do? Do you just want a car and some flyers, do you want video? do you want compertitions? do you want merchandise/sales? Do you want refreshments and seating? Basically let me know in time and how/who is going to help and anything can be organised. Otherwise we will just turn up and say hello to who ever comes?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nomexnomad

• markcoopers

• housebeautician

• Matt Seabrook

I can only make the sunday too, and also willing to help in any kinda way possible...

Ive got this pencilled in for this year and i promised i would take the car. If swmbo gives me the green light for the weekend AND i can find  digs/floor to sleep on i can give you my car and would be willing to man/help..

Thanks chaps, and Andy as well.

My parents life some 20 or so miles away so might be able to sort something out with accomodation and transport to and from the event. Give me a few days to as the folks and sort something out.

Ok i have a green light for this, and i have a willing helper who will accompany me in my car. If my car is not needed i will still be willing to help.

Hi all

Like Matt i am only about 40mins away and would be willing to lend some assistance over the weekend.

sean

40 mins I wish :D more like 90 for me still not as far as Mark

Ooooops sorry Matt, i forgot 2 things firstly you are much further into deepest darkess cornwall than i remember  :suspect:  and secondly that you where planning to drive the normal car!  :laugh:

hi mark

will happily do the w/e with you but car off the road still at the mo.

i might have it ready by then, if so i would take it down.

ill send you my phone no so give me a bell if you want

cheers

tony

• 2 weeks later...