I am one cog short of a set

markcoopers

The time has come for mne to actually get ona nd find a type 9 5 speed SCCR box. I have a Type E 4sp SCCR fitted, but in truth need the extra cog to; a) try and keep up with the others, b) not become the burden on long trips.

Not only will i thank you and pay you, but everyone in the cambs area will also probably buy you a pint as a token of their gratitude

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Mark - I *may* have. I have given first refusal on the gearbox i used in my car to a local club guy, but if he has changed his mind there may be one available in sunny Shropshire.

2.39 first, SCCR 'Clubman' type 9. It was taken out and replaced with a Quaife Dog box late this year in lieu of coping with the extra power my car will hopefully have next year.

Watch this space... :t-up:

Also PM "Howard" on here. He has just bought Terry Everalls dog box so may have his 5 speeder available

Yes indeedy I do!  :t-up:

Tran-X straight cut close ratio

2.39,  1.61,  1.27,  1.0,  0.87.

3 years/2000 miles old.

Redline MTL

Very quiet.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.