Skoda Octavia VRs

zoso

Thinking of selling my Octavia.

It's a Silver Mk1 VRs, all the usual trimmings (Climate, Parking sensors etc etc).

I say thinking about selling it because it's a top car and I bought it with an amazing 7 thousand miles on it after 3 years...

It's now got 25.5 k on it, which is still very low for a car of this age! and so is in excellent condition.

Hence my reluctance to part with it.  But I am doing serious mileage, and although it will do 37-42 mpg on a good run it's just not enough...

So I'll be thinking of getting a Diesel Supermini... depressing compared to this super skoda!!

I'll post some pictures up if anyone is interested, but I'd be looking for £5999 for it or somewhere very close.  This is top price, but you aren't going to find many of these in this condition!

Cheers

Nic.

It's now got 25.5 k on it, which is still very low for a car of this age! and so is in excellent condition.

I have got the Fabia VRS, same age but with another 1K miles on top.  Hasn't missed a beat, top car

Good Luck with the sale.

• 1 month later...
Get yourself a turbo diesel from the VAG family, with a revo technik remap you wont believe the performance and economy.

Get yourself a turbo diesel from the VAG family, with a revo technik remap you wont believe the performance and economy.

That will likely be my next purchase...  This car has been excellent fun, but with my mileage it was only ever going to be a temporary pleasure, lucky to find a low mileage one to keep for 12months!

Plus I can't bring myself to put a tow bar on it...

My daily driver T.D.I Passat, As quick as a very quick thing that's been to a school for going very quick and got an "A" level and 40-50 M.P.G depending on how quick i drive it. As you can tell I'm chuffed with the motor

Geoff

Apologies another thread hijack. Looks like we will be replacing  our old 99 225000 mile original engine and gearbox exhaust etc,. passat with a 56 reg TDi any recommendations on whether to go 1.9 or 2.0 ?

Please stop Hi-jacking my thread...  It's really easy to start your own chaps!!

Can a mod lock the thread please, anyone who needs to get in touch p.m. me.

Thanks

Nic.

The topic starter can lock the thread by clicking the appropriate button at the top.

• 2 months later...

Christ's that's cheap...

Where are you advertising in? You might be putting it up too cheap and warning people off. Cheapest '05 vRS on Autotrader is £5,788 with 60k on it, closest in mileage to yours is £7,495!

Superb car, very underated. I ran one for 3 years.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.