X flow block or engine

carpetstu

Ok here goes for the long shot.

Our AO has done some serious damage to his crank, number 2 pot etc and needs a block or complete decent engine. He is away in France so I have voluntered to see what is about.

Please Pm me if you can help out?!

Try PM'ing Hammy mate - he said in a recent thread that hid Xflow would be up for grabs soon... :t-up:

Cheers Stu.

We might be sorted, we have an offer of a 1640 that we can look at a re bore etc. fingers crossed.

Have Posted wanted Ad on Locostbuilders and will speak to Hillclimb Steve at work Tomorrow    :t-up:

EDIT  _

Stu if you get sorted can you let us know    ???

Have Posted wanted Ad on Locostbuilders and will speak to Hillclimb Steve at work Tomorrow    :t-up:

EDIT  _

Stu if you get sorted can you let us know    ???

Think we have it sorted Perksy, Thanks to Rich in Tamworth  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Stu for posting this we now have things on track.. I think I will go on holiday more often as things seem to get sorted whilst I am away!

CarpetStu for AO!

CarpetStu for AO!

No thanks, I am quite happy helping out  on a part time basis lol  :p  Besides you are the Squire of all AO' so it seems fitting to leave you in control  :D

I will be taking my x/flow out about October time (after car tax runs out) & will sell  soon afterwards.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.