Road Tyres - 13"

Walshy

I need a full set of 13" road tyres with legal tread (for MOT) that ideally will fit a existing set of MB rims I have.  The fronts are 8.5" wide and the rears 10".

I know this is wide for a 13" road tyre, but I thought i'd throw it out there to see what comes back.

Anyone got anything?  Any ideas?

Cheers Walshy.

If its just for MOT purposes, you would be best getting another cheap set of rims with legal tyres fitted for this purpose. Plenty of RS 4 spokes on ebay to suit

If its just for MOT purposes, you would be best getting another cheap set of rims with legal tyres fitted for this purpose. Plenty of RS 4 spokes on ebay to suit

Thanks John, I'm also looking at this option, missed a lovely set of minilights fitted with ACB10's the other week on ebay!

Just thought that because I already have the rims, it would be worth asking the club.

Cheers, Matt

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.