Steering wheel extension

Rob Marshall

Unused 40mm long aluminium steering wheel extension piece to suit quick release bose such as Racetech. Very bling CNC machined, supplied by DAVE O. Excellent item, but I did not get around to fitting before I sold the car. £27 inc del.

15612.jpeg

15635.jpeg

NOTE Racetech bose is not included in this sale, but is for sale.

• 4 weeks later...
btt, have not heard from Darrell, since the 16th, tried to contact him many times. So still for sale.

Hi Dave,

If this boss fits a small Momo steering wheel; it has three bolts at approx 1.5" apart then consider it sold.

Regards

Paul

Definitely want to buy it, just a matter of whether it fits my steering wheel or not.  I am happy to buy and then if it does not fit pass on to Edd at the same price. I am contactable on 07971 655735.

Paul

PS Rob, sorry I called you Dave, miss read the post and was late!

PPS New to the boardroom; what does PM mean?

Sorry Guys already sold to pete g, via PM.

If you are still interested contact try contacting DAVE O on the boardroom via a PM (private message), I believe he can still get the extensions made.

Rob

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.