2009 westfield lowline se

Bananaman

1188000-1.jpg

1188000-3.jpg

1188000-5.jpg

2009 { 09 plate } westfield , full race/track spec , this car is as new and benefits from the following,

taxed,

none cat test for mot test

disc brake all round

four pot willwoods + green stuff pads

westfield alloy hubs

full new carbon rear defuser{ gen carbon

wide track front suspension

avo coil overs all round

front rose jointed antirole bar

rear rose jointed panard rod

4.125 lsd plate tranex

5 speed type 9

17 crossflow{ highly tunned and set up at bog bros }

by old man bog himself

kent bcf2 cam

stainless rocker posts and rods

burton tuned big valve head

twin 40 dellortoes

luminition ignition system

lightened flywheel

4 branch stainless headers

westfield silencer

15 inch fox racing

spa speedo

stacks revcounter with shift lights

twin 4 point harness

full rac role rose jointd role bar

aero screens

carbon dash, rear panel, arch protectors ect,

quick release steering wheel

floor mounted race pedals

twin master cyl with bias bar

fia cut off

the list is endless

weather you want to track/ race/ or just have a suday run,

the car passed its sve test this year in may and was issued with an 09 registration plate so its new with only about 500 enjoyable miles on the clock , i have a very detailed build portfollio with supporting photos. any questions or any more detailed pics then please email, asking £10999, ovno may px westy bec or cec, ,,

QUICK SUMMERY, the engine was put in for sva purposes only , but i was that impressed with its performance and handling i left it in,, but the power plant can be changed to whatever you want to fit and no cat test on an 09 plate the worlds your oyster,

500 miles                              £10,999

told ya it would work paul :p  :p  ;)  ;)  ;)

and no cat test on an 09 plate
 ???

all non-Q plated cars must pass the year related emissions test  :t-up:

also, how come a narrow body car was only finished in 2009?...  :t-up:

I think I know the previous owner of this car (from Nuneaton). He spent a small fortune rebuilding it from the ground up and sold it before it was finished if its the one. He even bought complete new bodywork as I recall and had the chassis re-powdercoated (and a set of new Revolution wheels  ;) )

Not sure why it should need an SVA though unless it was road registered to start with

just to clarify a few issues,

yes i bought it as a started project

and yes its had a fortune spent on it

being my first build i was told from a member  on here that its a narrow body lowline.

when i purchased it it had never had an engine, gearbox ect fitted so obviously not road registered ,

in the last 12 months ive finished the build with new parts and put the car through its sva test at beverley

then registered the car at the dvla office and given the appropriate plate, , also on the registration document issued { v5 } it states in big letters that the emission rules for this car are co 4.5%

when i bought the project i was told that it had been stood for some considerable time, and with the amount of work i had to do and the amount or parts i had to buy he was right,

ive probably got the longest  build time for a narrow body se?

Are you sure its a lowline and not just a standard narrow body ? that does not look lowline to me.

Andrew

after a few phone calls and some carefull measuring its NOT a low line just a narrow body se,   which is a big plus because body panels are still available,  thanx for pointing that out,

and no cat test on an 09 plate
 ???

all non-Q plated cars must pass the year related emissions test  :t-up:

also, how come a narrow body car was only finished in 2009?...  :t-up:

hi mate, it states on the v5 in big black letters that the co content is a max of 4.5%

and in reply to you other question does it matter when a build is completed and registered, is there a time limit ?

Isn't the proven age of the engine a consideration, or is that just for Q regd cars?

It would appear that the car may not be a lowline, will check my bonnet (which is lowline) on the car asap, if it's not even better that means any propective purchaser can still get body panels should they want to.

John it is the car you allude to and as shakey says it was incomplete so never registered, I have watched Paul building the car and can tell anyone it has been done regardless of cost. Every time I went to see him a previously fitted part would have been removed and when asked why, the answer would invariably be I didn't like it like that or it could be better. Peter don't know about emissions test but as an 09 reg. nobody need worry about that for another 3 years so they can enjoy before thinking about upgrading to something more eco friendly than a cross flow. The car looks a million dollars and goes as well as it looks, when Paul bought the car the parts fitted had been done to the highest standard and he finished it maintaining that same quality of build has he should seeing he is a motor engineer with 30 years experience. I accompanied Paul to the sva at Beverley and can confirm that it failed on it's first visit on 3 very minor points which entailed 20 minutes work to rectify.

Isn't the proven age of the engine a consideration, or is that just for Q regd cars?

yes the age of the engine is a considering factor, for any car Q or otherwise but swansea in there infinate wisdom have decieded that this engine requires the co content to be no more than 4.5% which again is a big plus factor, dont you think,, cheers

Looks reeeall preddy paul well done.

Looks reeeall preddy paul well done.

CHEERS, it was hard work but the end result was well worth it,

yes the age of the engine is a considering factor, for any car Q or otherwise but swansea in there infinate wisdom have decieded that this engine requires the co content to be no more than 4.5% which again is a big plus factor, dont you think,, cheers

Err, nope. That only applies to the engine currently fitted. If, for example, a more modern engine were fitted, the emissions should be tested to whatever is older, (registration date of) car, or engine... ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.