fuel filler cap & small number plates

mmmmdonuts

Being mechanically incompetent, I bought a factory built car.  However it came with the metro style fuel filler cap (the only type approved one apparently) which I intended to change straight away for a nice alloy or chrome one.  A year and a quarter later I still haven't done it (why do today what you can put off till tomorrow?).

Anyway, are they easy to fit?  Any reccomendations on ones to get that will fit easily?

There was a big discussion a while ago about putting small number plates on (obviously for show use only).  After the recent change in regulations, is it still easy enough to get a small number plate made?  Any reccomendations of places near High Wycombe?  (I know someone reccomended somewhere last time that would do it by mail order - so that would do).

Thanks,

Stuart