Black Wiper wanted

Truly Skint

All of you brave people out there removing windscreens, does anybody have a black wiper or pair of em ?

Mine worked loose, fell off and was run over by a truck hence only one wiper on my waggon :(

I have tried Westfield, but they only have chrome

07766 302917

Cheers

EDIT - My Westie is a 2005 wide body to fit my narrrow frame...it appears that there are differnt fittings, mine does not have the screw in the bit thats fits over the spline

The chrome wipers supplied with my kit from Westfield were packaged from the texautomotive classic range linky, part number B00308 (8").  I can only see chrome listed on their website by you may be lucky.

Bought two off here, some months back...............went to fit them the other week and they are too big and not for  the westie!

Bu99er - so I am after some too!!!

I have a pair, they have been painted blue but could be re painted black!

Thank you for your input thus far

Flat Eric - Thanks you for your offer but it appears that  you do not have a pair hence would look a little odd with my existing one which has a differnt fitting.

Bananaman - I thought about getting a chrome one from Westfield but would prefer to get the pucker one which will overcome the risk of chipping etc..thanks for the thought

Carpetstu - Thanks for the offer of the loan wiper, should fit a treat....if the postman don't nick it !

I have placed an order with Westfield but indefinate delivery timescales........come on guys, someone MUST have one somewhere !

Cheers

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.