4 Lightweight Wheels

stephenh

Anyone got 4 of 7"x15" wheels surplus to requirements and looking for a good home? should be 108 PCD (as on sport 2000 Westies) and pref. 23mm ET offset, again as per sport 2000.

Ah ha - you've seen the light  ;)

Ah ha - you've seen the light  ;)

Oh dear, what have I done? Dont want these anymore?

Just spoken to Demon Tweeks, 4 new ones in Anthracite instead of black (to distinguish at a glance between my road wheels & tyres, and my hillclimb wheels & tyres) are being delivered in a couple of weeks to my office.

£375-65 incl vat, which I thought was pretty keen. If I had arranged to collect they would have been £350, but I'm tied up for the next few weekends and I rather fancy having them in time for Thoresby Park. Just need the tyres now!!

Anyone got 4 of 7"x15" wheels surplus to requirements and looking for a good home? should be 108 PCD (as on sport 2000 Westies) and pref. 23mm ET offset, again as per sport 2000.

:D

I have a set of  four 15" rims for 108 PCD with brand new tyres on (except for 10 miles dues to SVA).

They have proxes 888 195/50R15 82V

I can send a picture of them as they are like new no scratches or dents.

Hi Daj, you haven't read the whole thread; I ended up[ ordering a set of new ones from Demon Tweeks yesterday. So I no longer want a set of second hand ones, sorry.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.