High Wycombe

mmmmdonuts

I live in High Wycombe, and I'm looking for somewhere to go to a track day.  I attempted to attend one run by easytrack down near Swindon, but when we turned up there were Gypises on the track! :angry: I then booked ito another onw, but smashed my car up shortly before it.  Not having much luck.  

Anyway, the point of this was, are there any airfield type days nearer to high Wycombe than the Kemble one run by Easytrack?  I've never done it before so would prefer an airfield to the full blown track.

Cheers

There's not a lot of venues other than Kemble, Wroughton or Hullavington close by.

The Bristol WSCC were holding a couple of events on them this year so it's probably worth dropping Tony Sighe a line and seeing if you can jump in. They're not that frequent but they are planning a few.....

As mentioned Wroughton is fairly close to you (J15 M4), but just a bit further (J17 M4) and you're at Castle Coombe. This is a good track, with a mix of fast and slow, plus is wide enough to let people by/get by if you're a novice/experienced.

It's also challenging enough to make you want to go back!