Wide 13" Rims

Kevin Jones

Looking for some wide rims for running slicks on a wide body with extra wide arches. Don't need anything pretty/light, just for track day use, but must be 13" and in the 8"-10" range with an OK offset.

Thanks

Kev

Don't need anything pretty/light, just for track day use

Hi Kev,

And theres me thinking you were planning to jump into class G :D  :D

Of course was an option for next year, but another "opportunity" came our way that might see us being uncompetitive in H at some point, hence looking for very wide things.

For the moment a pair of 8" wheel would do for testing, probably a long shot but worth a try before buying yet more wheels  :bangshead:

Come on tell us whats happening :suspect:

Just for you  ;)

A turbo busa, not a car I was looking to buy but one I know the history on so took a punt. Before everyone tells me I am very very aware this will be a challenge to compete in but it might keep me out of trouble trying to find out how to do it.

Keeping the R1 until at least the end of this season, maybe longer if I don't like the busa  :laugh:

Here.

Check out

arts_SM?hash=item19b5786d6c&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14" target="_blank">ebay item

I was tempted myself but I am skint

PS - also look at the sellers other items  ;)

They will be for sale next week if you fancy them  :p

Actually I was surprised how well it handled, 17" on R888 with rear ARB but no front, should have been interesting but wasn't at all.

Just for you  ;)

A turbo busa, not a car I was looking to buy but one I know the history on so took a punt. Before everyone tells me I am very very aware this will be a challenge to compete in but it might keep me out of trouble trying to find out how to do it.

Keeping the R1 until at least the end of this season, maybe longer if I don't like the busa  :laugh:

Here.

Im sure Terry and the others will welcome you in H with that thing. :D  :D  :D  :p

Sorry! Wasn't meaning to dis the wheels on the 'Busa

I was referring to these

rksidZp4340.m226QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%252BS%252BIA%26itu%3DSI%252BUS-BWR%252BUCI%252BUCC%252BIT%252BUA%26otn%3D4%26ps%3D33QQautorefreshZtrue" target="_blank">Wheels which appeared on the same page as the link John put up. Something about the new look ebay that makes you think some items are from the same seller when they're not.  Or perhaps it's just me  :down:

Sorry! Wasn't meaning to dis the wheels on the 'Busa

I was referring to these

rksidZp4340.m226QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%252BS%252BIA%26itu%3DSI%252BUS-BWR%252BUCI%252BUCC%252BIT%252BUA%26otn%3D4%26ps%3D33QQautorefreshZtrue" target="_blank">Wheels

Urgh, they are ugly,  I got away lightly with just being over sized  :laugh:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.