Instrument set required

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Hey folks

I am currently rebuilding a Porsche Spyder replica

I am looking to buy a set of period looking dials without spending a fortune - do you guys have a set lying around or do you know where I can buy a set

If you have and they are in good condition and come with all the sensors I would need please post/email me a piccy and let me know a price you are looking for

I have seen a set in ETB Instruments site that look good value (about £200) for a set ... trouble is I need an amp meter as well

please post any suppliers you may know of

here is a piccy of the style of gauge I am looking for - really looking for anytrhing like below - basically black background with chrome bezel

4b86b79577.jpg

BTTT

somebody must have done a digi dash conversion and got a set of instruments/senders laying around

or know some suppliers that I have not already stumbled accross

Thanks in advance

all look mega bucks on Europa - ETB still seems best bet as per their package set as seen in complete kit car

£200 inc sensors (mechanical speedo though) not sure if that would match up correct with the dub drive and speed?

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.