Still Looking for 200bhp 2.0 Wide XE/Zetec

WindyWesty

Hi

I have been looking for a nice 200bhp Westy for several weeks and keen to find the right car. Been sent a few nice examples but still looking. Loads of cars come up for sale but this is my second (and hopefully last) Westy so have a very specific car in mind. Duratecs likely to be outside my budget so XE or Zetec. Please send me details of your car if you are thinking of selling. Cheers, Paul

Nice Cosworth for sale

Yes I have seen it and it looks superb. I am not great mechanically so take advice from a good friend that has been into sprint and hillclimbs for 20ish years and he was not over-keen on the Cosworth as an engine option... mentioned something about age but don't ask me for anything more specific tho!

Stop being friends with him immediately.

Indeed. Cosworth motor is the same age as an XE, and possibly Zetecs too. Thats that excuse out of the way... ;)

Rob had contacted me and his car looked a superb spec but outside my budget - I am looking up to £9k. I will ask my 'ex-mate' why he was against the Cosworth. Any other suggestions?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.