my car for sale

jackdaw

not sure if the link will work, but here goes.

my pride and joy on pistonheads.

nullwww.pistonheads.com/sales/1142911.htmnull

any comments welcome.

Any idea of the BHP   Jackdaw     ???

Just curious if its been on the Rollers to find out as its a Good Spec'     :cool:  

:t-up:

Very nice like that alot  :love:

Have to echo what Barry said thats a lovely car,great spec too.

Looks very neat and tidy under the bonnet as well  :love:

i saw this car at the mot station about 6 weeks ago and it,s a very nice car, well  setup no expense spared and i just loved the look of the exhaust system

good look with the sale

Thanks for the comments guys, hate to try and quote bhp as the engine was never dynod and the car has never been on a rolling road, ran fine after a few jet changes and alittle tunning so never bothered.  When the head work was being done classic ford ran an article featuring  a n/a cosworth of the same spec, their head wasnt completed on time or something like that so some of the pics are actually of mine. The classic ford engine if i remember correctly made 230 bhp with 48s instead of 45s and a slightly higher c/r. Would hope mine is around 200/220, its certainly quick enough for me and maybe a bit to quick for a road only car.

Had plenty of interest and loads of emails, nearly all asking for documented bhp figures so may end up getting it on a rolling road yet. After all the hard work, time and expense i guess it would be nice to know what it actualy does make.

Jesus that's a very nice car especially for £9K...... :love:  :cool:

thanks again for the kind comments guys

thought i had priced it right for an easy, quick sale :(

20 plus emails some calls, but still not one viewer,

sure the first to see it will buy. I guess the weather, credit crunch, holidays are all against me wont be able to

go much cheaper, so looks like it may be staying where it is.  doesnt seem to be much else moving either.

Just been pointed to a thread on locost builders about it, maybe i should put the turbo back on.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.