2005 Duratec Sport 2000

Jbyrne007

Hi,

That looks a cracking car and a good specification.

I've just finished building mine of a similar spec so I think the price is too cheap.

If you wanted to build that car today the parts alone would cost you in the region of £30K.

Its a real bargain at that price.

Regards,

Steve

Well if anyone wants to offer me more than the asking price I'll gladly accept :)

I priced it in view of the fact there seems to be a few FW's around now, admittedly £15+ and times are hard plus we are nearer the end of the season than the start.

Like I said earlier in the thread this is really as low as I want to go as I think we all agree its a good price for a car of this spec. I have now put it up on PH for £12K but would rather it went to a club member as I just can't be doing with being messed about!

well done - nice to keep em in here  :t-up:

what's your new ride?

Thanks Cleggy not sure if there is going to be one for a little while as I need to shore up the finances plus the little one is due in a few weeks. Anyway how do you replace a Westy - surely anything else is a step down?! Would like to think I might own another in time.

fair enough chap .... dont leave it as long as I did to get back in the kit car scene

was 18 or so years for me  :D

and good luck with the nipper - will change your life for the better  :t-up:

I knew this would sell quickly, was a top car at a very good price

if only you'd put it up a few months ago I would have snapped it off your hands and rebodied it white  :p

good luck for future

• 2 weeks later...
Car now sold subject to someone in our club.... subject to payment!

Staying in Shropshire and Going to a Good Home    ;)     :cool:

Thanks Perksy.

Might see you on Thursday.

Cheers

nic

:D

• 9 months later...

Just having a look on the forum after an absence of a few years.  Just noticed that this in fact was the car I built in 2005.  Looks exactly the same apart from a new nosecone (I much prefered it with the original one).  Would be interested to hear how the car is doing now.

Is it still in shropshire?

Anthony

Hi Anthony

It is a cracking car. Not a bad build either!! :D

Yes the car is still in Shropshire. Just the other side of Oswestry. Been carrying out a few upgrades since buying the car.

RAC rollbar.

Contoured dash.

Carbon fibre look cycle wings.

New round rear lights.

Indicators relocated under the headlights.

Silicone hoses.

The currently at Simpsons having a new exhaust fitted.

I'll send you some pics when it's finished.

nic  :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.