BODY WORK (SEI wide / ZEI)

chris7273

I crashed my Westfield yesterday and I am now trying to find the necessary pieces to repair it. Color is maroon (or burgundy) but I can also paint the body parts afterward. I live in Belgium but can travel to uk to collect big parts.

- TUB

- boot box

- rear o/s wing

- ducted nose cone (or other)

- bonnet (no priority but may need to be replaced)

- the part  to link the right headlight to the chassis (don't know the word)

- fog light (standard type)

- fuel tank

Thanx

Ouch! Your posts go as 10:23 introduce yourself as a new member, then 10:30 you list a post as needing parts as youve just crashed your westy! Please dont say you crashed it after owning/driving it for 7 minutes!!

Sorry to hear your misfortune, i hope it was not due to pushing the car too hard before getting to know it's characteristics   :bangshead:

I own the car since end of march. I introduced myself in this post  : http://boardroom.wscc.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=4;t=72316

Since then I am in the registration process. The final control will be delayed until the body work is repaired.

So your saying you were driving it with no ins? were you on track?

The basic insurance does not cover the damages made to my own car by me. This comes as extra above the basic insurance.

The basic insurance does not cover the damages made to my own car by me. This comes as extra above the basic insurance.

Sorry to hear that bud :oops:

Think the factory is going to be your best bet, give them a call they some times have spare body parts that have been ordered and not paid for/collected!

theres a chap on ebay selling body parts - chrome yellow though

Yes I saw that, This is in Aberdeen, quite a long trip for me... obviously too long

There is this one too : QQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item45ed02c896&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1698|293%3A4|294%3A50" target="_blank">chassis + bodywork

But I don't need the chassis and I won't be able to resell it in Belgium. Or, if a member needs a chassis but no bodywork, we can buy it together. Who knows...

There is this one too : chassis + bodywork

But I don't need the chassis and I won't be able to resell it in Belgium. Or, if a member needs a chassis but no bodywork, we can buy it together. Who knows...

I'd seen that too as I'm possibly looking around for a chassis or project but for the money £1800 would buy all the body panels you need for your rebuild brand new from Westfield and in whatever gel coat colour you want.

• 4 weeks later...

UP

Some news :

The only thing I am still missing is a Ducted nose (without the ducting) : color is not important. Even if slightly damaged, it is not a problem since the whole car will be repainted and the repairs won't be visible.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.