Charity event - DONINGTON & HOOTERS!

Major Stare

What a sad bunch  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D you go to Hooters and yet first photo's are of cars, engine and Mr C sleep walking  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D  shameful  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Major Stare

• RedditchJay

• sowts

• carpetstu

What a great day, thanks Fish hope you got loads of

money for your charity mate glad to be part of it

cheers marcus

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

What I wan't to know is why were people comparing iphone apps in hooters  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Only joking a cracking day uploading some pictures at the moment will post when they finish.

Regards,

Steve

good day nice turn out  many thanks to mr fish for sorting it all out  :)  :)  :)  :)  got some nice pics can email them if someone can post them for me? thanks mark.

(complete techno phobe)

:sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

ok.... the main pic with the 3 girls in the Westy, the one on the right has eaten toooo many pies..... the bast one appears to be in the car and we cant see her !!!!

Thanks to all that turned up and travelled some distance for the day.

We raised £140.00 for BLISS  :t-up:  :t-up:

Brief overview for those that didnt attend.

*Meet ups at Kirkby, Derby and Shardlow.

*Blatt to Donington Museum for two hours. For anyone not visited, its a cracking museum. Very interesting.

*Blatt over to Hooters for lunch. Road infront of Hooters looked like an Iraq mine field. So most of us went in the wrong exit :D

*Good food in Hooters - girls more than willing to sit in our cars - a £5.00 tip from all of us, for them to go topless didnt work :D

*Blatt over to Newark for Karting resulted in cars going seperate routes (must print more maps next time) but some good banter on route. Main road from Southwell is a lovely road for Westfields.... unless you get stuck behind an old fart in a Rover 25 :angry:

*Excellent karting (which will have to be visited again). All dressed in karting suits that made us look like Elvis Pressley/Evil Knevil/70's dance legends  :D

Hope everyone got home ok.

My car had to be limped home the last few miles..... DigiDash speedo and gear display giving strange results and the "clunk" when changing gear seems to sound more like the prop is loose ???  :(

Thanks again to everyone.... anyone with photos, please e-mail them to me ---> majorstare@msn.com

Will post mine this week.

:0 Wow, What a day!

A bunch of nice guys with cool cars... looking at half naked women and all for a good cause..

TBH can't think of a better way to spend a sunday afternoon.

Thanks to Fish for organising, amazing mate.

Hope you get the car sorted, it did sound a little ropey for the last couple of miles...

Now for the Pics you've been waiting for... Well probably not but they're ok....

265.jpg

266.jpg

Please can i have your number? Pleeeeeasssseeee?  :blush: (Or what was actually said... Yesh mam thish ish my car  ??? (Connery accent))

262.jpg

Now...What could he be looking at?

269.jpg

All the lads, Cheers all  :D

268.jpg

Fish you did us all proud... what a fantastic day! Can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday!

Great turn out of cars and a great bunch of people.

Donington museum was all good and hooters was even better!

Great blat with Boney from southwell to Newark kart track... great roads!

Karting was a great laugh...Can't believe fish got me black flagged and kicked off the track though!

I'll upload some of my pics and send the rest to you fish,, hope your cars allright bud.

Can't wait for the next one!

How the chuff did I miss this one??? I never saw it advertised  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Buzz

Just found this on Wikipedia

------------------------------------

The Smoking Gun website obtained a copy of the Hooters Employee Handbook[10] which notes that:

Customers can go to many places for wings and beer, but it is our Hooters Girls who make our concept unique. Hooters offers its customers the look of the "All American Cheerleader, Surfer, Girl Next Door."

Female employees are required to sign that they "acknowledge and affirm" the following:

1. My job duties require I wear the designated Hooters Girl uniform.

2. My job duties require that I interact with and entertain the customers.

3. The Hooters concept is based on female sex appeal and the work environment is one in which joking and sexual innuendo based on female sex appeal is commonplace.

4. I do not find my job duties, uniform requirements, or work environment to be offensive, intimidating, hostile, or unwelcome.

------------------------------------

Unfortunately is doesn't say

5. Must go topless for a £5 tip. :( (maybe that brunette could have pulled her top over her head and covered her face up) Too brutal, have I over stepped the mark here?

Looks like it was a cracking day though and all in the name of charity as well.