Zetec to MT75 Clutch Release Bearing

matt_c

As the title says, I need a clutch release bearing for a Zetec/MT75 gearbox.

I am sure a WSCC member was selling one for £30 but I can't seem to find the post now.

Are you after a standard release bearing for a cable operated clutch or a hydraulic cylinder & release bearing for a hydraulic operated clutch?

I'm guessing you want a standard one but just incase I have a spare hydraulic assembly if it's any use....

Cheers,

Mark.

Are you after a standard release bearing for a cable operated clutch or a hydraulic cylinder & release bearing for a hydraulic operated clutch?

I'm guessing you want a standard one but just incase I have a spare hydraulic assembly if it's any use....

Cheers,

Mark.

I want the cable clutch/MT75/Zetec one modified by westfield. I was sure somebody here was selling one, it must be sold now.

Thanks anyway.

Matt

The modification that westfield do is to fit a spacer to a standard release bearing, if you need just the spacer one of my group has one, he'll only want about a tenner for it delivered if it's of use....

Cheers,

Mark.

The modification that westfield do is to fit a spacer to a standard release bearing, if you need just the spacer one of my group has one, he'll only want about a tenner for it delivered if it's of use....

Cheers,

Mark.

If that'll fit on to the standard Sierra/MT75 bearing then yea, I'll give it a go.

If you could PM me their details that'd be great.

Cheers

Matt

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.