Curborough week end

greenandmean

Just back from a fantastic week end at Curborough and would like to thank Peter Gutteridge for all his hard work not only this week end but also the preceeding weeks leading up to it. Thanks to Emma Gaskin and Chris Pearce for the results all the marshals and officials and the drivers who gave up their saturday morning to help run the sprint school, in no particular order Martin Hepworth, David Hussey, Andy Rushworth, Nick Algar, Luke Algar,Barney, Bunny and that man Peter Gutteridge again( he's like dog S*** he's everywhere).

My apologies if Iv'e missed anyone but thanks again guys, great week end even though my car disappeared over saturday night, (anybody see David  Blaine about?) great competition and hopefully we have helped a few of the attendees at the school to get into sprinting.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peterg

• davidgh

• greenandmean

• Tigger

Beat me to it,and can remember all the names :p

I had a great time on saturday and can only add my thanks as well. :t-up:  :t-up:

Thanks to everyone for all their hardwork and contribution to an enjoyable and smoothly run weekend - great work  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

brilliant weekend,great banter,fast times...everyone at the top of their game.. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

thanks to all the marshals and officials,especially peter and  emma,also thanks to ron hunt for travellining over from the northwest to clerk...

anyone else got a face that feels like its burning off... :blush:  :p  :D

Barney...

Thanks and well done everyone for a cracking weekend. It was good to be back behind the wheel  :t-up:

Yeah lots of thanks from me too,

Marshalls as always did a great job and took a bit of back chat from me :D

Peter and the girls for organising it all so well  :t-up:

Scottish bloke for fixing my timing strut wot broke  ???

and Tommy for beating me to third place in class "F" .....should have known better than to challenge you ya b****r :D:)  :p  :p

Tiggs

I can only echo Pauls sentiments thanks to all involved, a special mention for Mark Jackson the comentator, I know he can talk some but he excelled himself today, seriously it's not easy talking for that length of time.

A great day buts lets not forget it nearly didn't happen we need to make sure it gets the maximum entries early next year.

well you did bet him money :D

great couple of days thanks to all the organisers

and my head still hurts from sat night far too many fosters  :down:

As the person standing under the nice poplar tree playing with the traffic lights I would like to thank everyone for my first introduction to the Speed Series. Today was full of good humour, people enjoying themselves and showing appreciation for those of us helping out. It has further demonstrated to me that this is an excellent club to be part of. Looking forward to seeing more sides to Westfield ownership.

big big thanks from me .for letting me  go in front of everyone .did not get any advantage on track lol.still s**t.

but did only get to work  1hour late so shift change man happy and i still have a job :t-up:

thanks again great weekend :t-up:

Agreed, a fantastic weekend! I am sad a made a horrlicks of my final run, I would love to know my times 0-64 FT and intermediate time for first lap; unfortunately I forgot to look before I left. Can anyone help me?

Yeah just like to say thanks as well to all the people who helped me and my bro in our first sprint had an awesome weekend eveyone was extremely friendly and made us feel welcome (and lent us everything we forgot!) thanks to everyone involved got the bug now so see you at the next event!

Paul and Chris

Great weekend  --  echo the thanks to the organising team (Peter, Emma, Chris and helpers) for really crisp organisation.

Thanks due also to Paul P himself for organising the sprint school which seemed to go very well.

Also pleased that the OFs finally managed to beat their upstart sons  --  even if they did rather let it go down to the wire :blush:

Thanks again to Everyone involved. Great Weekend had by all with the usual banter, beer and carry on.

Some great battles going on today, bad luck Bunny on the broken Diff, Well done to Matt for FTD, although it could have gone to 3 or 4 different people it was so close :t-up:  :t-up:

Well done to Nigel, another steady performance and nothing broken :p

Roll on Shelsley :t-up:  :t-up: