Small alterator

Hammy

As part of my budget XE>> Narrow install I'm now looking for a small Daihatsu, Bedford rascal or similar alternator to fit to my XE, doesn't need to be concours! but working....

I have the poly Vee type crank pulley, but would consider other type.  Any top side bracketry,  would be handy too ( carb side fixing).

Send me a pm if you can help.

- If anyone has any other bits for this installation I would be interested in a pm - I've collected most  bits now  ( gearbox, prop, clutch, arm ,bearing, spigot, bellhousing, in manifold, engine mount parts, - just really short of oddments like a low level ex manifold (!),  a pipe bend(s) thngy to change the outlet direction of the water pump, other water type bits, 36/1 timing wheel, depending on alternator a single "vee" crank pulley, short centre bolt for oil filter housing, WHU ? really.

Club members have been amazingly helpful thus far with offers or assistance, advice, welding and the like, often from people I barely know- big thanks, great club!

Brave pills might be handy if anyone has them.....

Send a PM to ARM. He is an expert on XEs and fitting to a narrow body installs and may have some surplus parts to sell.

Sorry mate but can you identify ARM, or pm him on my behalf i'm not sure i know who he is ...

thx !

:blush:

ARM aka Ash Mason

thx Curborough on Sat -but will give him a pm; thx :)

I seek it here... I seek it there... I seek an alternator everywhere....

• 2 weeks later...
got one from flee bay -hope its ok..

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.