• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edd

• whosthedaddy

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Jbyrne007

was on pistonheads and its got the new rear and all in one bonnet ... looks very nice

Ed,

Might be looking to sell mine rather reluctantly - finances plus the patter of tiny feet are pushing me that way.

Its a 2005 Chrome Yellow Sport 2000 Duratec with Full Raceline, Webcon setup i.e. 200 bhp near a dammit.

IMHO has all the right bits i.e. BGH Heavy Duty Close ratio type 9, Quaife Quickshift, AP Hydraulic Clutch and AP 4 pot brakes, Quaife LSD, Pro Tech shocks fully adjustable and corner weight set up at Pro Comp.

OZ Superleggera Rims with Toyo Proxes.

I am out on the Shrops Club run on Thurs if you can make it down you can have a look and drive if interested.

Let me have an email address and I'll send you a bit more info and pics.

Cheers

John

Sorry Ed just scrolled down and realised you bought one! Nice motor - enjoy.

May well post mine on the board in near future....!

• 3 weeks later...
yer the new 4.6 hc tvr stage 4 lump fitted and b****y awesome. well happy with the new engine

New engine sounds awesome, we will have to meet up sometime if you want, would love to see how the car goes now

Mine's going back to westfield in a week or so to get a few niggles sorted. Then will get digidash fitted by them and then all plans go right will go for about 240bhp late this year, early next but we will see as I have a couple of other cars i want to add to the collection including another tvr cerbera so depends where priorities come  ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.