• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Westfield World

studbuckle

Yet again I am 'well chuffed' to find such a quality publication on my doormat when I get home.

Thanks to the publishing team. Read it cover to cover already. Keep up the good work.

AND i'm not biased at all because I got my coast to coast diary published  :D

One has to be a club member..................

One begins by downlaoding, and printing the membership form from the homepage...........www.wscc.co.uk, in case you've missed it..........one then sends a cheque, with the aforementioned form, in to the Membership Secretary, who'll vet the application................ :p  :p  :D  :D

Yep mag was great, and i liked that Zetec inside sticker as well, wonder where i can get one.  :t-up:

Fame at last....

That's my beauty on the cover of WW this month. Bit of a surprise really. You can imagine my sluggish thought processes after a day at work...... 'I recognize that car.....who's that driving it?......ahhhhhhhh'

The bloke driving it is slowing down from the test run where he reached 118 mph in 4th gear, you can imagine how I felt.

I got the sticker at the zetecinside website. I think it was £3.

Stu

The content is superb - one of the best yet :D  :D

Yep - gotta agree - its looks and reads bl**** great  :D  :p  ;)  :D  :)  Thanks to The Ed team and all the article contributors, lets have some more  :D  :)  :p  :D

I'm famous!!!  

How stupid does that quote make me sound! hehehe  

It's true though...what a stupid place to put NORTHampton!!!

Looking forward to this weekend now...Llandow here we come! (As long as we have a car that works that is  ??? )

I have never known a woman to flap must be a mistake....

Just got the mag through and it was an excellent read and has promoted to the top toilet tastic reading shelf

Just like to add my voice to congratulate the editorial team and contributors - definitely the best issue I've seen and already looking forward to the next one!!!

My (3 year old) son wouldn't put it down and eat his tea last night - got me in trouble :0  Only problem now is that some of the pages have some sticky additions  :0  :0  (baked beans, ketchup.....!;)

Great Mag,

Really good reading what everybody is up to, thanks for putting it together to the editorial team.

Nick