• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Abuse

Bam

Got some abuse last summer, I was sat in traffic and a double decker school bus pulled along side of me and the kids showerd me with water, Pop ect (Little B#####ds) . Having said that I maybe might have done this when I was at school

Neil

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• James

• Bam

• Nomexnomad

Approaching my required junction on the M25 last Summer I pulled in behind a school coach. The girls in the back row all gave me a friendly wave. I gave a quick flash of the headlights and they all reciprocated  :p:p  :p

I was sorely tempted to carry on following the coach but my gentlemanly ways got the better of me and I pulled off as planned.

Perhaps I could have phrased that better  :blush:

Brian

Approaching my required junction on the M25 last Summer I pulled in behind a school coach. The girls in the back row all gave me a friendly wave. I gave a quick flash of the headlights and they all reciprocated  :p:p  :p

I was sorely tempted to carry on following the coach but my gentlemanly ways got the better of me and I pulled off as planned.

Perhaps I could have phrased that better  :blush:

Brian

LOL :D  :D

Hah, its all about that!

The girls on our bus used to tease lorry drives something cronic. Although never actaully gave away the goods as far as i know.

Daniel

had some plonker drive along side another car on duel carriagway in gti golf as he didnt want me to pass after several miles of this came upon a rounabout and he slipped up leaving small gap left him for dust bet he was shouting something naughty

Was goping home last night following a van which was following a loory doing 35 - 40 MPH I stayed behind the van for 2 miles (double white lines) got to single hashed straight road and as there was nothing coming over took just the van not that quickly and all I got was flashing of his head lights hand jestures sugesting that my right hand was meant for something else!

So I decided that maybe the better option was to take the lorry as well BYE :D  :cool:

Approaching my required junction on the M25 last Summer I pulled in behind a school coach. The girls in the back row all gave me a friendly wave. I gave a quick flash of the headlights and they all reciprocated      

Perhaps I could have phrased that better  

;)  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

;)

Mostly positive so far, nothing to concern me. Only been driving my Westy for a couple of weeks too, so expecting worse (and better) responses.

Never in 10 years did i ever have any problems .... though towards the end wth the small carbon aero , carbon wings front and rear and the full cage with the small black band on the nose i used to get waves from caterham drivers who when i got really close looked as if they wanted to withdraw there wave ,as they realised i wasn't one of there own .....

We met a couple of t**s last night on a club run who thought it was very funny to swerve into the middle of the road to try and stop us overtaking     :bangshead:

Didn't last too long though     ;)      :devil:

Never in 10 years did i ever have any problems .... though towards the end wth the small carbon aero , carbon wings front and rear and the full cage with the small black band on the nose i used to get waves from caterham drivers who when i got really close looked as if they wanted to withdraw there wave ,as they realised i wasn't one of there own .....

:D  :D  :D I was reading a spotted thread over on blatchat recently, if only he knew it was my Westfield he spotted and not a caterham!! He'd be shunned  :p