For Sale

Stevo

I have a lump in my throat as I write this but all good things must come to an end.

2005 Westfield SEIW (SDV) with a 2.0 Pinto on twin Dellorto 40s in black. It has an LSD, rear disks, Simpsons exhaust can and has covered 10,000 miles.

I have enjoyed the car, it has been driven in the wet and has been on track a couple of times. It has a few scratches and some crazing. Small cosmetic problems that someone with a little bit of time could sort easily.

pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

seriousely too cheap m8 ... sorry to hear your selling

Stevo, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Whats the plan then, supercharged elise? :laugh:

and by the way, great photo's

As Pete says, Noooooooooooooo!!  Another North East car on the move.. :(  :(   At this rate I'll be all on me Jack Jones again!  :(

...but good luck with the sale, hope it all works out for you.  :t-up:  :t-up:

Nice car Steve, sorry to see your selling....or is that giving it away, looks a bit cheap mate  ???  ???  ???

It's an SDV with a pinto & a very nice looking example in this climate it is sensibly priced to sell in my opinion, Good luck is it on pistonheads as my mate checks there and this would be perfect for him.

Nice car, ripe for durabang upgrade ???

Should fly out at that price... :t-up:

Nice car, ripe for durabang upgrade

:oops:  :oops:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Another quality production from team Anchor  :laugh:

dont do it Steve. Sell the kids so you can use it again  :p

It's an SDV with a pinto & a very nice looking example in this climate it is sensibly priced to sell in my opinion, Good luck is it on pistonheads as my mate checks there and this would be perfect for him.

Barry  -are all your mates after Westies at the mo?? :D  :D  :D

*** Update ***

Thanks for all of the interest so far, but I have decided to keep it (for now)  :t-up:

I am sure anyone who has built or owned a Westfield will understand.

Stevo

:t-up: good decision :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.