Filter King Setting

Anthony French

Hi All,

I have a filter king fuel pressure regulator on my 2.0 pinto powered 1998 SEW.

I am in the process of getting hold of a gauge for it, however I was just wondering what the best method for setting it up would be? Should I set it just with the Ignition on and the Facet running?  or with the engine running?

Also whats the reccomended PSI setting for a 2.0 pinto running on twin Weber 40 DCOE's? I have heard about 2.7 PSI

Thanks ver much,

Anthony,

Around 2.5 to 3psi will be fine for a Piinto on carbs (it's not an exact science so long as there is enough fuel reaching the carbs), don't set it above 3psi or it could overcome the seals on the floats  ;)

Edited to add: you don't need to 'set it up' as such just set it to 2.5 and if it seems to misfire slightly at full throttle increase it to 3psi  :t-up: