• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peterg

• Major Stare

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Mark Stanton

Nana, Nick is double driving the Superbusa with Luke  ;)  :cool:

If you fancy a single seater, mine's still for sale  :xmas:  :D

Hopefully 2/3 interested at tonights meet.

Some did say they didnt know about it till seeing the post in the General section, as they see the SS/Racing part of the forum for SS/racers only.

Also, some commented that maybe over the last 2 years, members have done the sprint school and now want a day of open pit lane ???

Well, I now have 9 people confirmed for the school  ;)  so with a few more we should be definitely going ahead and so maybe we'll skip it next year and let a few more newbies join up before trying it again  :t-up:

Last I heard we were up around 40 entries, still need to get to 55 to make it a goer according to Mr Stanton  :t-up:  :bangshead:

I realise numbers are down for most events this year but I think a lot of people assume that they'll be plenty of places as it's just the Club 'do' so don't send their entry in until a couple of days before the closing date...

There is a very real chance of the whole event having to be cancelled this year if we don't get over 50 entries by 31st May (the cut off date for cancelling the track hire etc) - I've punted it round other contacts and I know Nick has trawled through all the likely car clubs to invite anyone we can to make up the numbers but it seems everyone is having problems.

Jon, I suggest you contact Nick Algar direct as I know he's been talking to a lot of people about this so wouldn't want to duplicate this  ;)

Free bump :t-up:

Is there camping available for the Curborough weekend? I was planning on driving down on the Friday night and need to decide wheter I'll have to book a comfy hotel nearby or bring my tent.

Yes loads of free camping space for all WSCC Members  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D  :D

Yes loads of free camping space for all WSCC Members  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D  :D

Grand job, cheers Mark.  The tent it is then  :laugh: .

Yes, and such wonderful facilities, too!

Thunderbox, old toilet block, freshwater tap and plenty of bushes  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D no hook-ups

Take a torch  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Sprint School is now FULL

Much as we would love to have more people we now have 25 and that is the maximum we feel we can handle, so thanks all of you who have entered, we hope you will enjoy the morning.

Nick

and make sure you are ready for the school opposite the burger van (a real one, not a Caterham  :p ) by 9:55am on the Saturday morning so we can start at 10am prompt please  :t-up:  ;)