Curborough Sprint School

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

I want to do this but I need to get time off work, but put me down provisionally.

You will need to e-mail Pete or I your details, noting the provisional place :D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peterg

• Major Stare

• Mark (smokey mow)

• Mark Stanton

Nick, I already tried PM'ing him earlier but it may not have got through... PeP, (and anyone else wanting to attend the school) send me an email please:-

petergwestie AT hotmail DOT com  :t-up:

Peter,

Post this in the Website / Message Board Chat section of the forum, it might get more of a responce. ???

Some members/forum users dont view the SS/Racing section of the forum.

The Sprint School and SS event is being mentioned at our club meeting this Thursday, so hope to drum up more drivers.

Thanks Jon, I'll stick a post in there though to be honest I never look in the specific forums (fora?) I always just click on the 'New Posts' so I can see everything that has been added since I last visited - usually about 10 minutes ago  :p  :D

I still only have 4 people confirmed at present  :bangshead:

Pete

Just a Thought    :oops:

Might it be worth a 'Blanket' email too all the AO's and get them to email everybody on their Local email list/s   ???

(know some of our Local members never or rarely visit the Boardroom    :suspect:     :down:   )

Like i said, Just a thought...

Hi Perksy

I don't have access to the AO list so can you, as an AO yourself, send me an email with all their email addresses and I'll do it.

Thanks

Pete

PS: there is a small piece going into the next WW hopefully but that goes out only a couple of weeks before the event...

there is an AO forum

Ditto ;)

I believe Mr Stanton is sorting out a message to all AOs...

AO contact emails are on 2009 Calendar, magazine and the wscc web pages :D  :D

Good idea Perksy........... surely we would all hope that all AO's are undertaking their duties already and actively promoting the Curborough weekend along with all WSCC events  :)  :) at area meets, web pages and email news updates  :down:  :D  :down:  :D

AO boardroom - Pete you ain't missing much - Chaz and Perksy but to name just 2 have certainly tried to motivate  but seem to have hit the wall known as apathy  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:

Ah well, if we have to cancel the whole weekend then I get to sit back and watch the last British GP at Silverstone on TV with a few cold beers  :p  :t-up:

if they cancel the weekend we will all be round then  :D

Hope you have lots of cold beer  :p