• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Westfield 1989 SE narrow part-built

Derek182

1989 SE narrow part completed in 1989 then dry stored ever since.

Full details and photos on Pistonheads classifieds under Westfield.

Briefly - as new rolling chassis, fitted with unmarked red bodywork with swept wings, also fitted 1.6 711M crossflow (not running), weber 28/36 DCD, 2000E 3 rail box, prop, English axle, Spax adjustable coilovers, pedal box, steering rack, column and Mountney wheel, fuel tank, some brake lines.

Needs wiring, lights, few engine parts, dash and dials, roll bar.

Never been on road so no logbook but could presumably be IVAd and would surely be the last original SE ever registered. I was planning to rebuild a tired SE race car into this car but change of plans forces sale.

£2500

Located in Essex, have a trailer so could help with delivery.

I remember seeing this on ebay last month, and thinking what a cracking looking car it was for it's age :p.  If I hadn't just spent out on a new tin-top I'd be having it from you in a flash, espescially since I'm only 15 minutes up the road from you :(.  If it doesn't sell in the next couple of months let me know since I could still be interested :t-up:.

Yes, I would love to finish it off as a "Retro Westy", single carb crossflow, 4 speed, soft suspension, little wheels, swept wings, bench seat, maybe even no roll bar and definitely no carbon fibre anywhere.

Can't really justify 2 Westfields though.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.