• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Stoneleigh:  from NW leicester/Derby sth

Hammy

Have a good day chaps, hope weather is kind to you.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hammy

• jak

• h4muf

• Spire

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Guys for a fantastic run down to Stoneleigh. 12(ish) Westfields and similar in a convoy through the B roads  :D . A bit chilly to start with, but nice and dry after the early morning rain.

Jenny

And a picture of us gathered together in Ashby's Tesco car park. Mine is second from the right!

14933.jpeg

Great pic welly; like the yellow nose cone !.

BTW I never did like orange cars myself ...:)

Excellent WSCC stand, well done men, good show

car of the show....?

14944.jpeg

Whats wrong with orange cars ?? promise not to bring mr grumpy next time  tks for sorting it all out hammy  much appreciated :t-up:  :t-up:  . and like everyone else best stand at the show goes to the wscc .

hammy got some nice pics but not sure how to post them

Whats wrong with orange cars ?? promise not to bring mr grumpy next time  tks for sorting it all out hammy  much appreciated :t-up:  :t-up:  . and like everyone else best stand at the show goes to the wscc .

hammy got some nice pics but not sure how to post them

LOL :) -nice to see you both

to post pics follow instructions here:   click

14949.jpeg

Yes, had a great trip down from Tesco's at Ashby, nice route down to Stoneleigh thanks to "Hammy", and i was  pleased it was nice weather for everyone, good turn out !

So whats the next show then ?............

I guess it's Newark Showground on 20th and 21st June, i will be interested in a convoy to that one !

So whats the next show then ?............

I guess it's Newark Showground on 20th and 21st June, i will be interested in a convoy to that one !

I doubt it- it's the same weekend as the the club AGM at Curborough.

and the club trackday at curborough on the saturday,and the free sprint school for members.... :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

club curborough weekend is  the unmissable event of the year..... :t-up:  :t-up:

and the club trackday at curborough on the saturday,and the free sprint school for members.... :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Think I might need this Barney, how you fixed :blush:  :D  :D  :D

Think I might need this Barney, how you fixed :blush:  :D  :D  :D

Just don't listen to Garrys' advise on adjusting the suspension.  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :p  ;)  :D  :D

What time did you all leave? I looked outside early on and it was raining so I didn't want to grab the bike out - looked about 20 mins later and it was sunny so rode up the A447 to come and say hello but I'd missed you - think it was about 9:40am by this point - hope it was a good day.

I think it was nearer 09.40, due to the trouble and strife delaying take off, having spent too much time in tesco's spending a penny, well that is what she said !

It was a very Good day, i did'nt hear any complaints, regarding turn out or weather. :t-up: