Vauaxhall/Duratec Westy wanted

wipper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can't you modify your driveway? ha ha. then you could have the seight in your garage mate.

Can't you modify your driveway? ha ha. then you could have the seight in your garage mate.

You never gave me the chance to find out, I'm pretty confident it will get on my drive but I wasn't going to part with money on a guess!!

Sometimes it takes a bit of work from a seller to get a sale done, instead you threw your toys out the pram.

You need to sell the car, I don't need to buy it.

Your a nice guy and the car is perfect for me, but you blew your chance by insulting me when you accepted my offer based upon a condition I had discussed with you when we met an then tol me I was a timewaster.It seems the car is for sale one week and not the next and vice versa so maybe you backed out of the deal for those reasons- I told you I was a man of my word and I am.

All the best and hope you get the outcome you and the family need.

Regards

Edd

Still looking with cash waiting

would consider well specced V8 aswell.

missed a couple of nice cars now and want to get something sorted for the summer  or i might just leave my hunt until next year :bangshead:

Edd

Got a very well specced V8, ;)  but it's a bit short on creature comforts, so is probably not what you are looking for :)  ;)

Fish  :D:D

Fish - your cars nice, not quite got the creature comforts for me but i'll have a think  ;)

No more timewasters please - your either selling your car or not  :bangshead:

anyone else got anything interesting?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.