• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glen H

• carpetstu

• Jonny bravo

• RedditchJay

Would be good to join you on the run down...although I'm sorry I won't be in a Westy this time   :blush:

Does that mean I have to be at the back?  :sheep:

Sorry Marcus - I'm actualy struggling to picture you 'At The Back'  - this normally only happens when you zoom ahead, get yourself lost, have to use the right boot to do a U-turn, then quickly make your way back to Pole  :D  :p   Your more than welcome - would be good to catch up.

Can you still 'Muck Spread' with the VX  :laugh:

I'am staying at stoneleigh saturday night but would like to be in the picture, on the Sunday so what services do I need to be at and time. And to make it easy for me have you got  post code for the services.

thanks

Andy

Andy,

The drive down is the main part of the Day - the photo has previously been a bonus and just happened, but it doesn't always work out (not worked for the last couple of years) its dependant on numbers, weather, traffic, safety, and someone to volunteer to take the photo - there is no grand master plan for the Photo more just pot luck.

Not trying to put anyone off and your more than welcome to join us, but there's no 100% garauntee's  :t-up:

6 days to go  :t-up:  

Anyone coming along for the drive down in a tin top that owns a camera  ;)

Looks like ive got a pass out! As long as I get the upgrades done!

You betta get your butt in the garage then and get them done  :D  :p

You got a day or weekend pass out ? camping?

Just recently there have been a number of unmarked police cars patrolling this area  

and a bmw i followed yesterday had a logo on the plate and a tow ball, so don't be looking for the usual tal tail signs :mad:

ill be jumping on the m5 at j2 around 8.40 and ill plod along till you'll catch up :t-up:

The Wirral and North Wales guys will meet at Hapsford Services on the M56 at 7am, leaving at 7.15am. We should be at Knutsford before 7.45am.

Hope it's a big one this year.  :oops:  ;)

ill join in somewhere and i promise i wont be late or need fuel!  :D either here or the m6 services

BTT,

And a Special invite for some of the 'Newbies' that we have seen post up recently - there are a few of you knocking about in the North West, feel free to meet up at the meeting points listed in the original post. you DON'T have to bd driving or even own a Westy to join us - besides we need someone in a tintop with a camera  :D

Who's meeting me at Hollinwood then @ 7.00am;

Me

Diggsy

Wayne & Gwen

Anyone else ? ?

(Hurdsey and Craig-C can't make it unfortunately)

I'll be coming from near Ashby and will meet at the servies

6 days to go  :t-up:  

Anyone coming along for the drive down in a tin top that owns a camera  ;)

:p Maybe one of the  VX  boys  will be bringing a camera?