WF Sport seats, Black with Yellow Pipping

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

until money changes hands........... who knows who will get these seats... crickey... longest sale yet

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• RedditchJay

• sailing

hehe ...true ...but things are stirring atm ... so hopefully a result for tf and me

If not I have another 2 people lined up.......  :p  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:  :t-up:  :t-up:

If I cannot get mine sold quickly m8 I will pull out, let you sell yours and keep mine for the forseeable

Thanks m8

Near as darned it SOLD  :D  :D  :D

wideboy!!!!!!!

are you saying im fat........

I’m please to say that the Seats are now SOLD  :D  :D  :D  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D  :D

They have been sold to Cleggy, it took a while and might be one of the longest treads to sell something

Thank to everyone who offered money for the seats and thanks to Cleggy for your efforts, 3 people are now happy.......

lol it was a heck of a lot of communication for us both - leest we all now know that these seats wont fit into a narrow  :D  :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.