• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Narrow Body Windscreen.

kermit The Frog

As above, in need of a windscreen for a narrow body, Just need the windscreen as I already have the upright/pillars.

As of today i have a spare windscreen from my car.

- The glass is cracked (one neat crack down the center) i presume the frame is the origanal but it would clean up well and its yours if you want it.

I sorted the replacment via autoglass who where going to cut a peice of glass for it and return it but have instead supplied a whole new frame and glass from westfeild so i have the old one as a spare.

Will PM over some photos tonight if your interested.

Daniel

I am having my glass replaced by a local glazing firm at the moment. Should be ready tomorrow and I will let you know the out come.

I have an old frame with broken glass if you are really stuck

Thanks for your offers folks. I cracked my screen and was going to get the glass cut locally but made a right hash of trying to remove the glass. :bangshead:  I then cut a plywood template and tried to “persuade” the frame back into shape, but that coupled with the fact I had to drill out the rusty screws means I’m on the hunt for a new one!  

I fear I may have gone too far to make an insurance claim now? Anyone know how much a new one is from Westfield? :down:  

I have a feeling I may need to fix a broken one unless someone’s changed to an aeroscreen and has a good one kicking about??? Mind you with my luck it would get broken it the post!

Thanks again Ryan.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.