Headlights-  Carbon Look

originalgeezer

Hi

Looking for some std size, Headlights with the Carbon Effect finish as sold by Westfield and SVC etc

Try Fluke Motorsport website or pm to MHC  :D  :D  ;)

Oi Mark, you trying to break my bank  :D

Carbon EFFECT is as far as my poor man wages will stretch  :(

Tom

Just looking to see if anyone who changing to dominator headlights has any  - so 2nd hand, thought I would ask before digging into the Piggy Bank  :D

I have just had a look at these very nice.....  not sure if you can use these on a Westy due to fixing/wiring etc etc

I must stop spending money, 1, as I already have Carbon Lights and 2, need to save for a new roll bar............

OOOOOoooooooo

They look cool......liking those.......not seen them with the Carbon Effect before, good search.....

Funny you should mention roll bars.....I know a man  :p

Let me know how you get on with them......  as I know you will buying them  :p  :p  :p  :p

I've got the carbon effect lights. I'm thinking of changing to M & P s. Wasn't planning on doing it until I've had some engine upgrades carried out. My car goes to Simpsons this Saturday, then Northampton Motorsport the following Saturday. I should get it back in about 4 weeks time. It then depends how much is left in the piggy bank, if anything!! Any use to you?

Sounds ideal - not in a major rush as got sooooooo many other jobs needed at the moment.

So just let me know when available and what sort of valuation accordingly.

Cheers

Stu

OK, will do. Like I said, it'll be about a month yet.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.