Any one got a Westie for sale

Bambi

I know a man who is looking for a Westfield. He would prefer an unfinished project and will consider anything up to around £5000,  preferably around the Derby area.

If there's anything out there post the details and I'll pass them on.

Hi Bambi,

Why not point your friend towards the Black Country Area website and get him to click on the 'Cars for Sale' link.

Our web address is:-

www.wscc.org.uk :t-up:

Thanks, I'll do that.

I've also learnt that there's a Cars Wanted section on the website - soon I'll learn to read as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on how much you wanna spend but there was a couple in the back of last months club mag, one form a berevement.

If you are struggling ( St rug a ling) with the reading there were some pictures :0

• 3 weeks later...
My mate Trevor Brocklebank is looking to sell "big John the Fish's" 2L Ztec westy for around the £5k mark - lives in Warrington - pm me if interested.  Ta

• 2 months later...

Hi, you may have found what you are looking for but I am considering selling my unfinished project due to the arrival of a baby in November and a lack of cash.  PM me if it is of interest and I could run through some further details.

Thanks

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.