Zetec Exhaust manifold recommendation

kitkat

Dunnell system on mine too... 205HP and works very well.. Just have a talk to Paul about your requirements he's a nice helpful chap...

But like mentioned if you have a plan on upgrading in the future, buy it ones... otherwise a westy one would do you proud

Is your dunnel one stainless? Mine isn't, I've had it coated but due to not having any mud flaps and R888s on there its gone rusty where the coating has been taken off... :(

not stainless, didn't coat it either... may spray it black at some point but I'd need it off the road for that and I'm just having WAY too much fun with it :D

not stainless, didn't coat it either... may spray it black at some point but I'd need it off the road for that and I'm just having WAY too much fun with it :D

Raceline exhaust manifold is stainless.

203bhp on Interpro's rollers last week   :t-up:

203bhp on Interpro's rollers last week  

Show off :blush:

Bet you mine is bigger than yours :D