Westfield SE 1.8 Zetec Golden Yellow

Derby Allen

Thanks for the comments, I guess that i have been putting people off the car when they have been ringing or emailing, mainly when they have been saying how tall they are, what i didn't want is people travelling long distances only to find out they don't fit, i have also reduced the car in price to £7300 on Pistonheads so the same will apply here, to date there has been know one  come to look at the car, although there has been lots of interest, "is it because i live in the middle of nowehere"

Steve

Bring it to Stoneleigh     ???

That way any folks that are interested can come and have a look at it

They may even be going to the show anyway    ???

Just a thought...

Good point.... a couple of Westies sold really fast year before last in the sunshine.....easy get your money there......plus a day out  lol

sold my early SE to a guy who bought it over the phone...he arrived with a fist full of $$$$'s on the train, when he emerged from the station i kid you not he must have been 6'4" and i thought thats screwed the sale...

out with the jigsaw, 2 half moons cut in the dash to clear his knees, liberal coatings of grease and he was shoe-horned into the car and sent on his way.

never did hear whether he got home, or even ever got out of the car - he could still be in it, somewhere

i do miss that solid rear end and the snug cockpit and i'm 6'2" myself....it all depends how the pedals were mounted when built !!!!

Stoneleigh is a great idea, but may mean I will have to insure the car as it has just run out, as regards to pedals, they are floor mounted, which are great for me but  probably make it worse for the taller person, saying that i am 32" inside leg and with the seats fixed right back i could do with being an inch forward, so I guess may suit some six footers out there.

You should get it to the Transport carnival on Monday several thousand people would really give a good chance of selling and after all its only down the road.

Car now sold pending collection and payment next weekend, pleased it is going to a new owner who will get a lot more time to use it than i did, Still a very sad moment and good knows what it will feel like when it leaves my Garage next week.... :down:  :down:

nice one mate,still have mine at the moment

ive not had any veiwings yet,

hope the sale goes ok for you:)  :t-up:

johny

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.