RAC roll bar

brindle

I am assuming with the change in racing regs the need for an RAC bar without rose joints means that there will be a few non compliant bars coming up for sale?????

I want to upgrade to RAC spec, but not compete, so if anyone has one in good condition, let me know.

Cheers. :t-up:  :t-up:

Keep your eye's and ears peeled at end of this season  ;)  ;)  ;)

I want to upgrade to RAC spec
It may perhaps be better to refer to it as a "braced roll bar" cos its no longer RAC its MSA and if its not compliant then it can be misleading by referring to it as RAC/MSA spec  :D  :D  :D  :D

although even if you aren't competing keep you eye on thread by originalgeezer  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  he's trying to negotiate a good price for WSCC members  ;)  ;)  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Dan

If you quick get your order in for one of the new bars, as per Marks comments

It is far better strength than the Westfield "RAC" Bar.......

I am assuming with the change in racing regs the need for an RAC bar without rose joints means that there will be a few non compliant bars coming up for sale?????

I want to upgrade to RAC spec, but not compete, so if anyone has one in good condition, let me know.

Cheers. :t-up:  :t-up:

Got 2 complete as new kits here mate.

1 has the extra bracket and the forward stay bar to go down into the passenger footwell too.

Drop me a PM

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.