• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

top spec westfiield interior bits

brindle

I am planning to have a carbon blitz in the interior of my car, so have the following items to sell.

I need to fund the new bits with the sale of the old, therefore I can't give them away or in other words I need to sell these items for said price to pay for the new. It seems the rule of thumb that half new price is fair so that is what I have based my calcs on.

First one is Westfield Leather sports seats and runners.  these are £1153 per pair new and look beautiful.  I am oly selling these becasue the JK seats I am going for offer me more leg room.  they are great condition apart from a rub on the back of the drivers seat where the harness buckel has rubbed.  it hasn't gone through though and will be un noticeable when installed

£575

IMG_3785.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

Black contoured Dash with red insert.  3 gauge holes in cntre panel.  crash pad included.  this has never been drilled to fit, but has been secured around the edges to the frame under the crash pad so there are no visible screw holes. The hole where the column goes through has been increased so that the wheel could be raised, but this will be covered by the column shroud £459.25 from Westfield (clocks / guages not included)

£230 without switches, £280 icluding all switches and warning lamps.

IMG_3816.jpg

IMGP1552_resize.jpg

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3787_resize.jpg

More detailed pics to follow tomorrow.

COllection from Basingstoke, but I get all over the country so delivery could possible be arranged. - PM me for details.

Bump!

I have seen these and can say they are in great condition.  :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

B-B-Bump,

as above, not deperate to sell, just waiting for someone who is building a car to come along and wants these instead of standard parts. :t-up:

Hi There,

Don't suppose you are ditching the carpets?  I am after a centre console piece if you are.

Thanks

No,

keeping the carpets - the mods are cosmetic as opposed to weight saving.  though of course it will lighten the old girl, in the whole scheme of things, after lugging me around it isn't going to make any real difference!! :blush:  :laugh:

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.