• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Tell us about your latest upgrade

Cleggy the Spyder Man

After my big ££s outgoing this time last year on my "Carbs-to-TBs" conversion, my upgrades will be somewhat stilted this year..

4" dominators and clear rear lenses for now:

BEFORE

RearLights-Old.jpg

AFTER

RearLights-New.jpg

Next, fitting my Wilwoods that have been lying in my garage waiting for their moment  :)

My latest upgrade is a subscription to our local gym, to work out and lose some weight! :cry:

where you got the wings from ?

Ordered them from Fluke just before Christmas, just need to work out how to bend to the stays in a bit

I picked my car up from mike at AutoPro a few weeks ago.

Head repaired, full new cooling system, gel battery and carbs have been set up nicely. Unfortunately noticed that the drivers side engine mount had snapped so got a new one delivered this week (parts answered 1st time and had it to me in 2 days :o). Due to the alternator mount on the raceline engine it looks like the mount needs modding to fit, I think this was done poorly 1st time and that's why it's gone so will have to think of something a bit better this time.

On a plus note, I have just had a PPI claim accepted with the bank so that should go nicely towards a set of wheels to go with the Michelin wets I got last month. Spoke to compomotive and they are still willing to honour the group buy price from the WSCC group buy from last month which is good of them, so I'm thinking of getting a set of CXRs ordered.

Then it's time for tax in feb and I can drive it for the 1st time since september... Getting a bit fed up of the tin top now.

tfweb..where did you get the carpet set from? That yellow piping looks the business..

All from Westfield

Im selling all carpets apart from the tunnel if anyone is interested

come on lads get them upgrades posted - some good work being done

I have some updates to post when I get sorted :cool:

yeepee new seats have arived,is this sad i'm seating in them on the living room floor,its all cleggys fault he made me buy them :laugh: :laugh:

We've (nearly?) all been there, done that and hoped no one was watching at the time! My JK seats were, er, test driven in the garage before they got anywhere near the car.

But then, I also remember sitting in the newly panelled chassis on build stands holding a steering wheel that wasn't connected to anything, drinking beer and making brum sounds. :d some things just have to be done!

• 1 month later...

Fitted it last night with the help from Chris....... Def a 2 man job.

Also big thanks to Russ from the Factory for helpping on the phone and for calling back just before he left work to check if I needed anything else :yes:

CIMG3800.jpg