Tell us about your latest upgrade

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Fitted another 110bhp with a supercharger, then needed a longer diff as I was running out of revs in 6th  :p

Also a bit of playing round with the suspension setup has finally binned some of the understeer and got some wets for the autumn trackday season  :cool:

3rd on the 12v accesory plug for the sat nav  :D

finally succumb to the lure of the pc680 gel battery that I had lined up for the spyder

I was going to stick it under the steering column - what ya reckon?

I feel a strange desire to take up smoking now - well I have the lighter and everything :-)

I feel a strange desire to take up smoking now - well I have the lighter and everything :-)

I've been a smoker for years*, hence my user name :D:D

*but only ever from the tyres

P1030489-1.jpg

Winter upgrades for me will be some different mirrors and an MOT and service for the wide car.  

The Narrow will be getting most of my attention this winter :t-up:

If you are using SatNav and can set itenary files then try downloading TYRE (Trace Your Run Everywhere) lets you plots a route using google maps then load up on SatNav rather than going on the A roads.

Just fitted me Protech springs and dampers,  Oh Yes!

Washed the car afterwards for the first time since I bought it, It's Yellow  :cool:

new panel made up, holes drilled and pressed out and rivnuts fitted to the battery holder

TBH I don't think this gel battery is any lighter than the old small varta battery that came off - but hey ho it looks cool  :D

SANY6223.jpg

SANY6224.jpg

SANY6225.jpg

just got the cabling to sort out

• 2 weeks later...

cage going in - slowly

anyone wanna help me get the carpet glue off  :bangshead:

P1080012.jpg

P1080028.jpg

P1080027.jpg

P1080026.jpg

need to sort out the spacers that go through the bodywork

new harris crossflow.denso alternator.reroute and tidy wiring .dry sump .carbon cycle wings .repanel engine bay .cure gearbox oil leak.quaife alloy top lid.rose jointed steering rack .mot tax .then rob a bank to pay for it all