• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Anyone got any hinges for side screens

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Hey all ...I have on order some of those polycarbonate side screens/wind deflectors off ebay

Any of you peeps got any hinges (hinge from sidescreens) that I could buy, if not I shall be ringing Westfield

Thanks in advance

These are available from Westfield - you have to by the complete hinge set though, but then you are sure that they do fit

Any chance in sharing the ebay reference number so we can all benifit  ;)

Thanks ... I emailed Westfield Friday asking for part number and price ... they have not come back to me yet, any surprises there?  :p

item number: 110347980194

I think I might have some kicking around in the garage.

I'll have a rummage.

Edited to add: how many do you need?  Presumably four?

moomin

hey moomin - yeah 4 required if you have them

let me know how much you want for them if you manage to find them .. I take it the design has not changed over the years?

thanks for that

I just bought some from Westfield, hinge plates are 2.00 and hinge 2.97 plus vat and p+p

Thought the quality looked good so to me no point in trying to find second hand ones.

Steve

I just bought some from Westfield, hinge plates are 2.00 and hinge 2.97 plus vat and p+p

Thought the quality looked good so to me no point in trying to find second hand ones.

Steve

That's right - they sell them broken down into halves.

Moomin has sent hinges in the post today - thank you guys

Steve

What did you ask for???  When I asked they quoted me £20 something.........  ???  ???  ???

Cheers

That works out at 19.88 plus vat ... 4 plates and 4 hinges ...  :p  ....plus postage

My man moomin looked after me  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.