matching pair of Helmet for sale

JonnyBoy

I have a pair of Novak Frank Thomas Collection 'Carbon Kevlar Fibre' Helmets for sale. Type A approved, batch release date is JUl 94 though.

I believe Mr Stanton is familiar with this particular lid.

A matching pair in testa rossa red (deep metallic red) one size 54 and the other size M 57-58.

Both hardly worn, no scratches etc.

Anyone suggest how much i could get for them, or are there any husband wife combos that are intested (the Westys, the Flaps etc)

:D  :D  Mines in metallic burgundy and is dated 1995  :D  :)  :p  quite light and very comfy - They're fine for sprints and hills and track days so long as you fit a visor  ;)  :D  :)

Need any more plugs Jonnyboy  :)  :D  ;)  or am I on commission  :devil:  :D  :p

This is the full face version, same as was the one i borrowed off you a while back (and yes i did give it back)

get me a sale and 10% is yours (redeemable in beer tokens - tell the pub i sent you)